The main tool to interact with and manage your Datacoral stack.
- Collect CLI - Add, update, and remove Collect slices.
- Organize CLI - Add, update, and remove Organize slices. Also includes functions for creating, updating, and deleting materialized views.
JupyterHub is an open source tool which spawns, manages, and proxies multiple instances of the single-user Jupyter notebook server. This allows multiple people to work with one set of notebooks. Also, because the notebook server is running in your AWS account, it can access your resources easily so that you don't have to share many sets of log in credentials with different users.
An object in a data source that maps to a table in Redshift. For example, in a MySQL collect slice, a load unit will be a table, while in Salesforce each corresponds to an object returned by a specific end-point.
Slice that improves Redshift. It automatically imports raw data from Collect slices, handles the scheduling and updating of materialized views, allows you to automate the control of resource intensive queries, and improves monitoring.
Metabase is an open source SQL querying and dashboarding tool. This slice allows you to easily set up Metabase using Elastic Beanstalk in your own VPC.
This depends on the context. Typically this refers to how data is organized in a table or file - column names and data types. However, in Redshift it can also refer to groups of tables. There, every table resides within a "schema".
An abstraction that allows you to just deal with the algorithms and processes you want to run without having to manage the underlying servers and infrastructure.
A modular unit in your Datacoral infrastructure stack.
- Collect slice - Retrieves data from APIs or databases, or is pushed data from an endpoint.
- Organize slice - Allows you access raw data, and create and update new data by combining, aggregating, and modifying existing data.
- Harness slice - Tool for analyzing data, testing models, or pushing data to other databases or third-party endpoints.
- Publisher - Pushes data from an Organize slice to another database or to a third-party endpoint.
A collection of data referenced by the same name, permanently saved by a database.
A saved query that can be referenced like a permanent table.