- Fixed a bug so that the connector update flow does not resume paused loadunits.
- Support for backfilling Salesforce connector
- Allow easier addition of new loadunit to ingest connector through the CLI command without any modification to the connector configuration.
- Allow backfills for any loadunit for any connector having backfill configuration.
Data Quality checks
- Enhancements to DQ Debug Queries for CDC connectors to generate the queries irrespective of the number of synopsis connectors.
- Added support for automated backfill for loadunits that get added in incremental mode when the connector gets added.
- Changed the default sync mode to incremental update when the connector gets added.
- Added support for staggered schedules for loadunits to better manage load at the source during the data syncs.
- Added failure reason in timelabel summaries for failed Athena MVs
- Added automatic retries for warehouse (Redshift and Snowflake) loads to handle intermittent connection issues and timeouts.
- Changed Notification manager to emit distinct slack events for retry-able failures and success only after automatic retries.
- Improved efficiency while propagating FAILURE and SUCCESS events to all the downstreams of an MV.