- Added support to create MVs with 2 days and 1 week schedules.
- Added AWS account id and s3 data bucket name fields on the installation settings page.
- Added support to delete connector loadunits with downstreams using '--force' flag.
- Data Quality checks
- Fixes added to handle array datatypes in CDC connectors.
- Enhancements to DQ Report for CDC connectors to generate the full report irrespective of the number of synopsis connectors.
- Fixes to handle 404 errors from API more gracefully.
- Removed column is_in_middle_of_local_entity_migration from ad_accounts loadunit.
- Fixes to handle empty repositories.
- Added retry logic for ETIMEDOUT errors from the Mailgun API.
- Fixes for handling connector update through UI
- Fixes for snapshot paginate loadunits and loadunits with extraction query.
- Adding support for int8 columns and soft deletes in CDW driver.
- Fixes to the soft deletes query for redshift and snowflake to handle cases where updates and deletes for same rows are present in a timelabel.
- Added support for AVRO storage-format while creating Athena MVs.