- Users can enable/disable a connector via UI.
- Enabling a connector will create source resources as needed based on the type of connector (e.g., PostgreSQL CDC connector).
- For disabled connectors, users can now drop the source resources from the UI.
- Data Quality checks
- Support for adding high frequency DQ checks for critical tables without checksum calculation.
- Setup of DQ checks is now self serve.
- Fixes to take care of false positives due to delay in warehouse loads when there are deleted rows.
- PostgreSQL CDC
- Fixes in the timings shown in the Gantt chart in the loadunit detail pages.
- MySQL CDC
- Introduced the auto-recovery MySQL CDC connector on timeout specially during backfill.
- Support for adding custom loadunits.
- Fix for loadunits to pick up the slice level schedule so that schedule is shown correctly in the connector add/edit operations.
- Support for handling column lists.