- Option to select a time range for timelabels in the Collect load unit page
- Filter by execution mode on the Collect load unit list page
- Ability to navigate to detail pages for MV upstream dependencies
- Harness slices and their timelabels are now available in the UI!
- check-connection command added & supported for pg/jira collect slices
- Asana & Asana Premium Collect Slices - New Slices to collect data from Asana
- Outreach Collect Slice - New Slice to collect data from outreach.io
- FullStory Collect Slice - New Slice to collect data from FullStory
- Datadog Collect Slice - New Slice to collect data from Datadog
- Netsuite Collect Slice - New Slice to collect data from Netsuite
- Hubspot Collect Slice - New Slice to collect data from Hubspot
- Added support for column lists in pglogicaldecoding slice
- Fixed an issue with pglogicaldecoding slice where there was more than one process running due to aws lambda retries.
- Fixed ENOSPC errors in snapshot syncs of MySQL and Postgres slices due to MD5 computation
chat_agentloadunit in Zendesk slice to have just the list of agent ids. More detailed agent info is now available through
- Fixed an issue in Zendesk where we don't respect the end timestamp when we incrementally pull loadunits which was resulting in duplicate data in some cases.
- Added support to enable third party slice developers to develop collect slices without access to datacoral slice framework internals
- Fixed an issue with scheduler lambda timeouts
- Added aws request ids to timelabel summary data to make it easier to debug errors
- Added internal tools to list all dependent MVs for a given collect load unit