Setup connector in UI
- UI supports triggering full historical sync for one loadunit at a time only.
Trigger historical sync
Go to the individual table and click on Trigger Historical Sync button.
The status of historical sync is available in individual loadunit page and historical sync tab where there is a consolidated status of all historical syncs.
Navigate to the loadunit and hover on the icon next to the Trigger Historical Sync button
The status will be updated at the bottom of the page, the backfill type will be FULL
Once a historical sync is triggered, the connector page will start to show a 'Historical Syncs' tab
Runtime - Shows the sync status of all loadunits
Historical Syncs - Shows the status of the automatic and manual historical syncs
- Loadunit Name - Displays the name of the loadunit where the the sync has begun
- Type - Displays the type of partial backfill
- Status - Can be ,
- Timelabel - The timelabel when the schema change is detected
- Started At and Updated At - Marks the time of commencement and the latest status update respectively
Clicking on See Details will show the data flow, the below is an example for the type FULL