Required parameters for creating connector
|Workday endpoint||string||Your Workday account endpoint URL|
|User name||string||Your Workday account user name|
|Password||secure string||Your Workday account password|
Step 1: Select workday connector
- From the main menu, click on Add connector
- In the search bar, find and select workday
Step 2: Add Connector
- Input the connector name and select warehouses and click Next.
- Please note that the connector name once set cannot be edited later
Step 3: Configure connection parameters
- Input the username, password, sample report url link and click Check Connection
- After successful connection click Next
Step 4: Configure source information
- Interval : Set the frequency of data extraction
- Click on Next to add loadunits
Step 5: Configure loadunits information
Click on Add Loadunit to add new loadunits to pull data for reports it will open a pop up.
- Input the loadunit name. Please note that the loadunit name once set cannot be edited later.
- select Workday report type, if you can not find the report type please Other as your report type.
- Interval: The frequency of the extraction mode ranges in discrete interval from 5 minutes.
- Enter the Workday report url you want to fetch data from.
Click on Save to confirm addition of loadunit
You have successfully added the connector once you have landed on the page as below.