Step 1: Select google spreadsheets connector
- From the main menu, click on Add connector
- Select Google Spreadsheets connector from dropdown list
- Click on sign-up with Google
Step 2: Authorize auth token access
By connecting your account, an auth token will be prepared for the connector to use. The Google Spreadsheets connector requires this auth token to collect data.
- Grant Datacoral.io permission to view
- Choose an account
- Confirm your choice by clicking Allow
Step 3. Configure connector parameters
- Input connector name against slice name. Note that this name cannot be changed later.
- Choose the destination warehouse
- Form inputs
- Schedule : Should be in cron format
- Copy options : Add the copy options (For more information visit Redshift documentation, Snowflake documentation)
- Truncate target table : Check the option if the destination warehouse is expected to have the latest data only
- Notification email (optional) : Input the email address to send notifications
Step 4: Add loadunit
- Click on Add a loadunit and provide the below information
- Loadunit Name - this is the output table in the data warehouse
- Spreadsheet Name - located at the bottom of the screen
- Spreadsheet Id - located within the URL
Note that the id lies in between d/ and /edit of the url
- Column Ranges - Comma separated ranges of columns (data only) to fetch, expressed in A1 notation. Ex: A1:1
- Header Row- Comma separated ranges in which columns headers are located, expressed in A1 notation. Ex: A2:H
Then click Add Connector.
You have successfully added the connector once you have landed on the below page.