Google Spreadsheets is an online spreadsheet app that lets users create and format spreadsheets and simultaneously collaborate.
Features & Capabilities
- Backfill: Full historical sync of your entire data
- Data Extraction Modes: Only snapshot mode is supported
- Data Load Modes: replace, append and merge
- Tables and Columns selection: With google sheets connector, the destination tables can be loaded as per the selected range from the input spreadsheet
- Data-layout: The connector by default treats all columns as strings. Apart from string, integer, and timestamp data types are supported
- Customizations: Update the configurations easily using the UI and CLI
- Scheduling: Highly flexible scheduling system for any frequency over 5 minutes
Read more about our Features and Capabilities in the next tab
- Output of this connector is stored in S3 and the destination warehouse. The stored data in AWS S3 is partitioned by date and time
- Destination Warehouse Schema - schema name will be same as the connector name
- A table will be produced for each loadunit added
- Create a Google Spreadsheets Connector through UI or CLI
- Schedule a Demo
Got a question?
Please contact Datacoral's Support Team, we'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions.