Before adding the connector, please get the API token from your control panel.
Step 1: Select Mailgun connector
- From the main menu, click on Add connector
- In the drop down list, find and select Mailgun Ingest connector
Step 2: Configure connection parameters
- Input the connector name and warehouse and click Next
Please note that the connector name once set cannot be edited later
- Fill in the API key to connect to your Mailgun account, click on Check Connection and Next
Step 3: Configure source information
- Interval : Set the frequency of data extraction
- Sync Historical data : It will load the entire past database as a one-time activity.
- Click on Fetch Source Metadata to see all the load units and click Next
Step 4: Configure load units information
The list of loadunits with extraction mode and schedule is displayed.
Extraction modes are pre configured since these are static loadunits. Click on Edit to update edit configuration per loadunit.
- Extraction mode: Can be snapshot, incrementalappend or incrementalupdate
- Interval: The frequency of the extraction mode ranges in discrete interval from 5 minutes
- Timestampcol: Is auto-detected for 'incrementalupdate' extraction mode
Step 5: Edit data layouts
Update data type as needed and click on Next to add the connector.
Step 6: Configure warehouse
- Primary Key: This is a mandatory key for Incrementalappend extraction load mode.
- Copy options: Add the copy options (For more information visit Redshift documentation and Snowflake documentation )
When done with the configuration changes, please click on Update and Next on the top right.
Step 7: Confirm the configuration
You will see a pop-up dialog box, click Next to confirm addition of the connector.The connecter will be added once the tables are updated in the warehouse.
You have successfully added the connector once you have landed on the below page.