Mailgun is an email automation service provided by Rackspace. It offers a complete cloud-based email service for sending, receiving and tracking email sent through your websites and applications.
Features & Capabilities
- Backfill: Full historical sync of your entire data
- Data Extraction Modes: snapshot, incremental with pagination
- Data Load Modes: replace, append and merge
- Tables and Columns selection: Ability to select tables
- Datalayout: changing the data type of your columns
- Customizations: Update the configurations easily using the UI
- Scheduling: Highly flexible scheduling system
Supported load units
The Mailgun connector automatically collects the following seven loadunits from the Mailgun API and makes them available in your warehouse for analysis.
|Loadunit||Default mode||API Endpoint|
- The resolution of stats data in
domain_tag_statsloadunit is set hourly and we support daily syncs only
- Pagination is supported for
- Supported data format is JSON
- API rate limits for the connector is 300 requests/min
Output of this connector is stored in S3 and destination warehouse.
Data stored in AWS S3 is partitioned by date and time
Warehouse: Schema - schema name will be same as the connector name. Tables produced by the connector are:
- Create a Mailgun Connector through UI or CLI
- Schedule a Demo
Got a question?
Please contact Datacoral's Support Team, we'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions.