Before getting started please make sure to have the following:
- Access to an active Jira account
- Active Jira API Token
Create Jira API Token
The Jira connector requires an auth token to collect data. An auth token can be obtained from Jira through the following steps:
- Log in to https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens.
- Click create API token.
- From the dialog that appears, enter 'Datacoral' as the Label for your token and click Create.
- Click copy to clipboard
Step 1: Select Jira connector
- From the main menu, click on Add connector
- In the drop down list, find and select Jira connector
Step 2. Configure connection parameters
Fill in the details for
- Connector name - Set the name of the connector, please note that this cannot be changed.
- Destination warehouse - Choose the destination warehouse from the drop down
- Jira API Host - Jira API host (Example:
- Jira API Token -
<Email Address>:<API token>(Note: Email address belongs to the person who generated the API token)
You have successfully added the connector once you have landed on the below page.
Please contact Datacoral's Support Team, we'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions.