Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic
Features & Capabilities
- Backfill: Full historical sync of your entire data
- Data Extraction Modes: Snapshot, incremental with pagination
- Data Load Modes: replace, append and merge
- Tables and Columns selection: Ability to select tables
- Data-layout: changing the data type of your columns
- Customizations: Update the configurations easily using the UI and CLI
- Scheduling: Highly flexible scheduling system
Please review the Dimensions & Metrics Explorer to see the list of supported objects.
Output of this connector is stored in S3 and Redshift.
Data stored in AWS S3 is partitioned by date and time in the following bucket
Destination Warehouse: Schema - schema name will be same as a connector-name. Tables produced will be in the below format.
Got a question?
Please contact Datacoral's Support Team, we'd be more than happy to answer any of your questions.