Stripe is a suite of payment APIs that powers commerce for businesses of all sizes (www.stripe.com). This slice collects data from Stripe service and writes it to S3 and Redshift.
Each supported loadunit corresponds to Stripe API entity
- invoices: This loadunit fetches invoices data
- invoiceitem: This loadunit fetches invoice items
- events: This loadunit fetches events data for
- subscriptions: This loadunit fetches subscription data
- customer_discounts: This loadunit fetches events data for
- charges: This loadunit fetches metadata for
In order to use this datasource you need to have Stripe API key. You can manage your API keys in the Dashboard.
To get the input params required to deploy Stripe slice, run the describe command below and save the output of the command to a file.
datacoral collect describe --slice-type stripe \ --input-parameters > stripe_parameters_file.json
Necessary input parameters
apiKey- Stripe API key
s3//:<installationName>.datacoral/stripe/invoiceitem, s3//:<installationName>.datacoral/stripe/customer_discounts, s3//:<installationName>.datacoral/stripe/subscriptions, s3//:<installationName>.datacoral/stripe/charges, s3//:<installationName>.datacoral/stripe/invoices, s3//:<installationName>.datacoral/stripe/events
Schema - stripe tables: invoiceitem, customer_discounts, subscriptions, charges, invoices, events